Three day event, 12, 13 and 14 December, 2019 is comprises of Keynote Address, Plenary Session, Research Paper Presentation and Panel Discussion.
Submit your original paper before August 01, 2019.
Register for the XXIII International Scientific Congress
The conference will feature different gamut of deliberations. The keynote address, the lead speeches, corporate talks, etc from the leaders in the profession. The keynote session will be of critical reviews of the most recent and key issues in Physical Education and Sports Sciences, with future directions in research and avenues for application(s) for improvement in the dimensions of the study areas.
The Congress provides high quality, original research papers to keep members and attendees informed of developments in the areas of sports exercise and medicine, sports injury, physical activity, and sports exercise and science. The congress helds yearly, it reflects IAPESU’s commitment to encouraging world-class research and to the continuing education of its members. The congress is the most cited and attended researchers meet on sport and Physical Education.
This year’s congress theme will be “Olympic Sports in Modern Society”. There will be plenary sessions on “Socio-economic, pedagogical and humanitarian aspects of physical culture and sports”, “Fitness For All” and “Khelo India Initiative” as well as a panel discussion on the “Outdoor and Indoor Sports for Active Living”.
Modern Olympic Sport : Olympic Education (experience, problems, prospects)
Biomedical, Pedagogical and Psychological Support of the Olympic Sport
Sports Analytics : Past Present and Future
Sports Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements, Herbal and Traditional Medicine in the System of Training Athletes.
Physical Wellbeing through Mass Sports
Khelo India Innitiative
Khelo Gujarat Innitiative
Swarnim Gujarat Sports University, (SGSU) the only Indian’s Sports University as one of the youngest member of International Association of Physical Education & Sports Universities. SGSU is organizing an XIII International Scientific Congress under the patronage of International Olympic Committee, 1st time to be held in the India. In the Frame of the Congress Swarnim Gujarat Sports University is also organizing Sports Exhibition for benefit of all participants to meet and greet people from sports industry, sports technocrats and eminent sports education providers for exchange body of knowledge, establish technical collaboration and opportunity for innovation. Sports Expo-the first of its kind in Gujarat will be held on 13-15 December 2019 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The said event is planned to be organized by Sports Authority of Gujarat in association with Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India. The main aim is to garner availability of sports.
Different Exhibition Zone
|1||Sports Analytics & Technology Zone||Diffrent Sports Analytics & Technology businesses from sports Industry will show case their products and analytical tools.|
|2||Yoga & Traditional Medicine Zone||AYUSH AROGYA Fair will be organized and Live Yoga Experience Zone would be developed.|
|3||Sports Analytics & Technology Zone||Diffrent Sports Analytics & Technology businesses from sports Industry will show case their products and analytical tools.|
|4||Yoga & Traditional Medicine Zone||AYUSH AROGYA Fair will be organized and Live Yoga Experience Zone would be developed.|
|5||Sports & Fitness Equipment Zone||Various Sports Fitness Equipment manufacturing businesses from Sports Industry will show case their Fitness Equipments and conduct real-time fitness testing.|
|6||Sports Science Research Equipment Zone||Various Sports Science businesses from Sports Industry will show case thier Research tools and methodologies.|
|7||Performance Analysis Zone||Various Sports businesses from Sports Industry will show case their Performance Analysis tools and will conduct real-time demonstrations of the tools.|
|8||Virtual Game cum Selfie Zone||The Zone plans to have simulated environments of various game disciplines where in visitors would experience the feel of playing the game. A Sport Hall of Fame will be accessible to all the visitors wherein they can capture their memories of their sports rolemodel through selfie zone.|
|9||Adventure Sports Zone||The Zone would portray different adventure sports activities and equipments which are being use by adventure sportsperson in the state.|
|10||Sports Apparel Zone||Various Sports Apparel Manufacturing and retail business from sports industry will showcase their diffent range of sport apparels and wearables.|
|11||Sports Museum||A Traditional Gallery will be designed portraying traditional Indian sports and different sports aesthetics showcasing sporting culture of the Gujarat State.|
|12||Sports Education Zone||Different Sports Education Institutions, Sports Academy, Association will showcase their Knowledge Literatures and different educational credentials to the visitors.|
Benefits to Exhibitors
● Enhance their business network, promote business operations and new inventions. ● Re-affirm your position as a leading product or service provider ● Interact with eminent stakeholders of the sports industry. ● Unique opportunity to reach a diverse audience ● Network with industry professionals and experts ● Network with peers and build strategic partnerships ● Meet high quality prospects and generate a pipeline of new associations in the market ● Strengthen relationships with Academicians, Institutions, Coaches, trainers and other stakeholder of the sports industry ● Platform to identify needs of Sports Industry for future development ● Real Time demonstration and testing of their unique technology and performance techniques. ● Benefit from vast media coverage.
July 01, 2019 || Mid-night (IST)
July 31, 2019 || Mid-night (IST)
August 31, 2019 || Mid-night (IST)
October 10, 2019 || Mid-night (IST)
October 20, 2019 || Mid-night (IST)
November 10, 2019 || Mid-night (IST)
November 30, 2019 || Mid-night (IST)
Paper Submission Guidelines & Manuscript Format
● Contents of the papers should conform to the main topics of the Congress ● Articles that are previously unpublished and tested for plagiarism shall be accepted. ● Article/Paper/Report can be submitted in English, Hindi or Russian languages. ● The length of the article should be maximum up to 7 full A4 pages, including references, tables and pictures. ● Page margins: top, bottom - 2.0 cm, right – 1.0 cm, left - 3.0 cm ● Font type: Times New Roman, size – 14 pt. ● Line spacing: 1.5, justification is full. Paragraphs start with an indent of 1.0 cm.
● Papers shall contain: (i) Number and name of the Scientific Section. (ii) Title of the paper in Russian and English. (iii) Surnames and initials of the authors in English and/or Russian (under the heading). (iv) Full official name of the organization in English and/or Russian (under the surnames and initials of the authors). (v) City/town and country in Russian and English (under the organization name).
● Articles should have following sections: abstract, keywords, introduction (topicality, methods and organization of research), research results, conclusions, literature. References should be in alphabetical order. ● Papers should be submitted by a short abstract (up to 300 characters with spaces) in Russian and English as well as keywords in Russian and English. For English – speaking participants – acceptable only in English. ● Articles received by the Organizing Committee after 12 October 2019, or failing to meet the requirements above will not be published.
Note: Each registered person, as the first author, can submit no more than 1 article (in co-authorship not more than 4 people)
to the following email: email@example.com
Presentation/ Session Time Duration
● Main Reports: 30 Minutes ● Plenary Reports: 20 Minutes
● Main Reports at a Parallel Session: 15 Minutes ● Reports at a Parallel Session: 10 Minutes.
- Expert Talk
- Research Papers
|Member IAPESU||Non-Member IAPESU||Member IAPESU||Non-Member IAPESU|
|1||Student||USD $50||USD $65||USD $80||USD $100||2||Researcher||USD $65||USD $80||USD $100||USD $125||3||Academician||USD $80||USD $100||USD $120||USD $135||4||Industry Professional||USD $120||USD $200||5||Accompanied/Spouse||USD $50||USD $85||The registration fees includes: Congress kit, Proceeding, Help book &
All 03 days Breakfast, Refereshment, Working Lunch, Site Seeing and Local Transport
Boarding and Lodging Charges
|Sr||Type||Carges per Day|
|1||Single Occupancy Basis||USD $50||USD $100||USD $150|
|2||Twin Sharing Basis||USD $35||USD $60||USD $80|
|3||Triple Sharing Basis||USD $15||USD $35||USD $50|
|3||Dormitory (Per bed basis)||USD $10|
|Boarding and Lodging Charges Includes Dinner.
Participants can book at there own too.
The following link will navigate to Google Form for Registration.
The ISC-Registration committee will contact you once your registration fees payment is processed.
Prof Paul Grimshaw
Associate Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Dr Kenneth Graham
Principal Scientist, NSW Institute of Sport
Dr Melissa Arkinstall
Managing Director, Exercise Research Australia
Dr Jatin Soni
Vice Chancellor, Swarnim Gujarat Sports University
Prof Kairat Zakiryanov
President, International Association of Physical Culture and Sport Universities
Shri R C Meena, IAS
Secretary, Sports, Youth and Cultural Activities Department, Government of Gujarat
Shri D D Kapadiya, GAS
Registrar, Swarnim Gujarat Sports University &
Secretary, Sports Authority of Gujarat